Quilting Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quilting Friends

Ladies who love to quilt and share information.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Members Start Here

+2
teachpany
ashlawnfarms
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Members Start Here Empty New Members Start Here Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:09 am

ashlawnfarms

scratch

Well, I am Theresa----you can call me Ash for short!

This forum is so cool! I have been learning so much tonight!

Good night!

2New Members Start Here Empty good night Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:03 pm

teachpany

Hi, Theresa, I decided to join, but this isn't like the other place!! I hope it gets easier as we play and figure it out. Stay warm. BTW, I am working on a BOM design for a laptop case front. I will post a pic somewhere!! when I get it done. Might not be untill after Christmas, with gifts to make and finals to grade.

Maryellen

3New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:04 pm

ashlawnfarms

Hi Maryellen......it will get easier. There are still many things we need to do so when I get some time it will look alot different. Laughing

4New Members Start Here Empty I'm here, too! Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:13 pm

grandmabarbara

I feel like I did when I first started in the ebay groups -
lost! But I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on. Thanks
for setting this up, guys.

http://grandmabarbara.etsy.com

5New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

ashlawnfarms

Hi Barbara!! This is hard to figure out! I am going to have to talk with Joey about switching some stuff around.....but for now we will just post on this thread I guess. lol!

6New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 am

ashlawnfarms

Well I hope everyone will find their way around ok....will check back later.

7New Members Start Here Empty Long weekend Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:09 am

syhocustoms

Well, here I go, chat, chat, chat...

Friday was my anniversary. Been married 5 years now. I sent my youngest DD to my moms to spend the night. Then after I got my old DD off to school, we went shopping. Which is our favorite thing to do. But by the time oldest DD got out of school we weren't done shopping yet. So I picked her up and took her to my moms too. We finished our shopping and went to dinner. It was nice. As much as I love my kids...DH and I never get to spend any time alone. So we had a good time.

Sat. we went on the great hunt for a tree. I wanted a nice fake one, but we don't really have the money to invest. I ended up getting what I thought was a nice real one from walmart...only to find out when I opened it up it was mostly dead!!! So we ended up with a Charlie Brown tree this year. Which is kind of disappointing because we spent all day looking for one.

Yesterday we did a Christmas craft with the girls, baked cookies and decorated the hopeless tree. I shouldn't say hopeless...the girls think it's wonderful and I guess that is all that counts.

Now I need to finish up all my Christmas gifts. Lexi's quilt is just missing the binding, and I still have a long way to go on Tori's. Plus I have out of town stuff to finish and a kitchen set for my sister Jean. So I have another long day ahead of me.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Missy

8New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 am

elderiii

Hi, I have joined also. This will take some getting used to. I'm not sure I'm putting this in the right place, but I will give it a try.

Susan E

9New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 pm

ashlawnfarms

Hi Missy and Susan!! Glad to see you gals over here. That is it -just start chatting away!

10New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:48 pm

LindaT

Well I made it in, this is going to take me along time to get use to.

I am not in the Christmas mood. I have not baked one thing or made any candy and worse of all I have bought 2 presents. Sad

11New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 pm

syhocustoms

LindaT wrote:Well I made it in, this is going to take me along time to get use to.

I am not in the Christmas mood. I have not baked one thing or made any candy and worse of all I have bought 2 presents. Sad

Sounds like you need a little pick me up... Maybe if you ate some Christmas cookies you would feel better. I just ate 2 of them and I certainly feel better.

I hope things look up for you Linda. Feel better>>>hugs<<<

Missy

12New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am

LindaT

The schools already out, Friday was the last day. My 11 yr old grandson Noah will be here next week and we are going to make candy and bake cookies.
Ice cream makes me feel real good!!

The sun is shinning this morning looks like a beautiful day.

13New Members Start Here Empty Re: New Members Start Here Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:36 pm

ashlawnfarms

LindaT wrote:The schools already out, Friday was the last day. My 11 yr old grandson Noah will be here next week and we are going to make candy and bake cookies.
Ice cream makes me feel real good!!

The sun is shinning this morning looks like a beautiful day.

Ah! Having a little helper will get you in the mood! Have fun Linda!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum